Saturday, April 22, 2006

Johnny You're A Bad Boy

Yes, I'm a lemming but really, who cares? Those of you reading this have already seen how this works so I'm not even going to explain it. It's really fun to see what comes up. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. I've added a comment or two (after the dash --)

1. in combat boots John looks like a monstrous spined robot with a large amount of weapons in normal activities he looks like a full conversion borg

2. John looks like he has a lot of feelings.

3. John looks like something out of Deliverance here

4. John dolls himself up for Marlena's wedding and sneaks past the troops. Will he be caught?
(The link is titled: Days of Our Lives: John Looks Like a Lady)

5. John looks like he weighs 300 lbs and molests ...

6. John looks like he is testing his new rear springs.

7. John looks like he’s about 5’8’’. -- Yeah, in my dreams.

8. John looks like he wants the cameraman.

9. John looks like he's trying to hypnotize someone with those eyes. -- You know it.

10. John looks like hes gotta pee!!

11. John looks like an angel.

12. John looks like he's sweating in a lot of scenes

13. John looks like hes going through constipation and Hulk is trying 2 squeeze it out of him

14. John looks like a girl!

15. John looks like Coolio

16. John looks like an aging Queen -- (This was actually Elton John)

17. John looks like Jesus especially in the cartoon on the Chit Chat Ledge.

18. John looks like John still.

19. John looks like an ahjushee -- what the?

20. Do you think John looks like a garden ornament?

Yes, these are all real. I just started at the top of the list and went down. I was going to stop at 15 but they were just to good to stop there.

6 comments:

Zimm said...

The same thing happened to me. Before I knew it, I was 15 google pages in and finally told myself to quit. Too hilarious! I can see the Coolio likeness, for sure...

Joel said...

Pretty good stuff. Plus, I feel like I started a trend, so that's cool.

Tha Docta said...

I've looked at mine, and they suck! Maybe I just need to look at a few more pages. You guys all have hilarious ones, though.

AtomicU2 said...

Dylan -- this was 15 hits not 15 pages. You've got too much free time at work man.

Joel said...

They suck? Try these on for size

Shawn looks like the kind of father who might very well wash a kid's mouth out with soap

Shawn looks like Jesus took the night off.

Shawn looks like a male version of Bush

Shawn looks like he came right out of Zoolander.

And this was only the first two pages!

Zimm said...

Actually, I posted this at home, believe it or not...which is probably more pathetic!

I think the fact that I have the same name as a very famous person who often looks odd and people comment about it only made matters worse.