Sunday, April 09, 2006

I Want to Rip Something

Does anybody out there have any experience with DVD ripping software? Enough to make a recommendation? I'm interested in ripping video to put on my Zen. I'm currently trying out a few free trials but I thought if any of you had a recommendation . . .
I need something that will decrypt. I understand why DVDs are encrypted but it sucks for someone like me who isn't looking to make copies of DVDs I don't own but just to make the stuff I already have available on my PVP (portable video player).

I wish I could upload video to my blog because last night Trea got so tired that she couldn't stay awake to eat her dinner. Being the loving father that I am, instead of getting her out of the high-chair and laying her down, I got the digital camera and took some video. Kristen thought it was pretty funny but did give me a hard time about not getting her out immediately.

Today is the 8th. Exactly one month from now I will be on my way to Thailand. Wow!! I'm really starting to get nervous but only because it's such a big change and I'll really, really, really miss Kristen and Chantrea.

1 comment:

Zimm said...

DVD Shrink is a great program. It's free, and it takes a 9GB video and makes it fit on one 4.7GB DVD-R. Of course, there's probablya program out there that can make them even smaller, since you'll just be viewing them on a small screen.