Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ghetto-licious


I just had to share some quirky pictures from work. The first one is my office desk caddy -- handmade by yours truly. Entirely made of cardboard (post consumer use) and tape (unfortunately this had to be new). It's ghetto-licious (that's a word we use frequently at my work -- because everything about the place is). I have a water bottle holder, two razor blade holders, a pencil holder, and a couple of bins for random items. I know you're all jealous. The second picture: NO it's not an evening gown (Kristen asked). We got some real chainmail in and I had to try it on. Pretty heavy stuff -- weighs 25 pounds and feels like your wearing a bunch of bricks. Easy to get on and a pain in the @$$ to get off. I already know that a gay comment is coming -- I'M NOT GAY. I think I'm going to have to buy the chainmail so I can dress up and go play swords with those cool guys in the park. -- I shall smite thee! I hope the sarcasm came through.
READ THE POST BELOW -- IT'S NEW TOO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can verify that he really isn't gay, despite the medieval evening wear look he's sporting.

Zimm said...

Yeah, without context, that picture made me very nervous. Also, the desk caddy is awesome. You should make them and sell them on eBay.

Tha Docta said...

Excellent postage. Two in one day? You must be exhausted now. Is there internet access in Thailand?

Also, when I saw that suit, it reminded me of one of those shark-proof suits. You should try that out. Let me know how it goes.

AtomicU2 said...

Funny thing is that we got one of those shark suits in just a few days later. It's sitting on my desk. I haven't tried it on but it feels a lot lighter and more comfortable than that chain mail.

Joel said...

Sharks. That's right.