Saturday, March 12, 2005

This Plane is Grounded

It's Friday and that means I'm home with Chantrea again. So far it's been a pretty normal day. She ate, was up for a few hours and is now napping. This week however was a bit more eventful. We went ahead and bought our treadmill (with tax return money) on Monday. Thankfully, my brother in law and some of his co-workers helped me carry it up the stairs (it weighs a ton!! -- my guess is 400-500 lbs.). Kristen and I have used it a few times each already. It's so nice. This morning in fact I ran while Chantrea watched a Baby Einstein DVD.

Tuesday I found out that the AF doesn't want me -- my eyes. Guess I can't sit in an office and do normal things with eyes like mine (like that makes any sense). Oh well. I was pretty bummed Tue. and Wed. but I'm feeling okay now. We're discussing our options now. I'm considering applying for the Army now but haven't made a firm decision.

Tonight we are going to the temple and then out to dinner. I don't think we've gone out (just the two of us) since Trea was born. I'm excited just to have some alone time with Kristen. Her sister is coming up from Provo to babysit.

So, I got on Xbox live Wed. evening and found that nobody was one. Hello? -- What's up with that? I'm just kidding. I got the emails that Joel and Shawn sent this morning (sorry Joel).

Peace out.

2 comments:

Zimm said...

Yeah, I worked 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. last week, and we got home around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday. I did a few things, then fell asleep. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Air Force Johnny. Of course, I've been saying for years that you can't do normal things. I just didn't know it had anything to do with your eyes...

Also, admit the truth: Chantrea was asleep, and YOU were watching Baby Einstein, huh?

Just kidding. Let me know what you think about doing. I also don't know what I'm going to do with my life. It's fun!