Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pictures

I'm finally going to post again. All it took was Kristen's visiting teachers coming over to get me to sit down. I don't like to sit out and talk to them (nothing against them) so I'm stuck in our room with a sleeping baby on the bed. Life is pretty much the same as it has been. Although it should be getting a bit different pretty soon. Kristen wants to hurry up and finish her degree over the summer (I don't blame her) so I'm going to find another job (with benefits) so she can quit and find a part time job (or contract part time with her current employer) and focus on school. I think she has three classes left and a bunch of paperwork to get some of the classes that she's already finished on her record. I HATE looking for a job. Oh well, I figure it's the least I can do for her to be able to finish.

We finally went and got portraits of the three of us. That was our gift to my parents for Christmas. It's obviously a bit late. Better late than never. Anyway, they look so good. I was really surprised how well they turned out.

So, for those of you who care: we decided not to go to either U2 concert out here (Phoenix and Seattle) and instead bought tickets for Pittsburgh in October (with Joel and Amelia). That's right, I currently have two tickets to three different U2 concerts! There's a possibility that we may be out in MD in the fall and if we aren't we'll make a trip out of it. I'm going to try to sell the others on Ebay but I think I'm going to end up taking a loss which sucks. Oh well.

I'm happy because my birthday is a week from tomorrow. I don't have anything exciting planned but it's still my birthday!! I am such a dork.

-----------------End Transmission-------------------------------

6 comments:

Tha Docta said...

Don't bet on taking a loss--I had two Aerosmith tix a couple years ago and I ended up not being able to go--I made 50 bucks on the deal. You oughtta be able to at least make some bread on the Seattle show.

Joel said...

Woo! U2 in Pittsburgh! Woo!

Joel said...

Also, you should end all your blogs with "End Transmission." It's like you're in space or something!

Zimm said...

I totally clicked here to ask if you just posted from a spaceship, but Joel beat me to the punchline.

AtomicU2 said...

Just so you know. I AM posting from a spaceship! I can't give you too much information now but as things clear up a bit around here I'll fill you in on all the details. I'll bet you guys wish YOU were on a spaceship.

AtomicU2 said...

Shawn, I hope you're right on the tickets. My brother put them up on Ebay the other day and so far, nothing but I figure they won't get much attention until the last 2-3 days of the auction.