Saturday, September 09, 2006

Engrish Vol. 1:1

First, I want to preface this post with a few things. First, there is another new post just below this one so check it out. Second, as those of you who have been to Asia before (Joel and Amelia) can attest, Engrish is EVERYWHERE. I'm really bad at carrying my camera around with me so some of these are just some that I can remember and I don't have pictures. Also, the malls and some stores don't allow cameras so that cuts down on a lot of great Engrish pics. Anyway, here is some Engrish for your enjoy. Some are better than others. Also, the formatting is kind of jacked up so forgive me for that.


This is a toothpaste tube -- "squeezy mint." Forget spearmint, wintergreen and cool burst, I want some squeezy mint.





This looks like your average plate, right? Check out the back. If you can't read it: "Scotch: Essence of Chicken." I like my dinnerware with essence of chicken, doesn't everyone?
















Whiz: it's the only thing I use on the wwindows in my housee. Keepss the dustt off for monthss.

No comments: